CNC Machinist (Turning) STIWA US. INC.
We are seeking a skilled and experienced CNC Machinist (Turning) to set up, operate, and maintain our CNC turning machines. In this role, you will be responsible for producing precision components and parts according to specifications and blueprints, selecting the appropriate fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, and materials. These materials commonly include metals, plastics, or alloys. This is a great opportunity to expand your skills using cutting edge technology, with proven methods STIWA has developed while becoming an industry leader in manufacturing.
- Set up CNC turning machines by installing and adjusting necessary tools, gauges, and controls.
- Load raw materials into the machines and ensure proper alignment.
- Monitor the machines during operation to ensure they are running efficiently and producing high-quality components.
- Make necessary adjustments to the machines as needed, such as changing cutting tools or modifying cutting parameters.
- Inspect finished parts to ensure they meet quality standards and specifications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve machine errors or malfunctions in a timely manner.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area, following safety guidelines and best practices.
- Collaborate with team members and supervisors to optimize production processes and improve overall efficiency.
- Keep accurate records of production data, including output, scrap, and machine maintenance.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Proven experience as a CNC Machinist, specifically in turning operations.
- Proficient in setting up and operating CNC turning machines.
- Knowledge of G-code programming and CAD/CAM software is an advantage.
- Knowledge of different types of cutting tools and their applications.
- Analytical mindset with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to interpret blueprints and technical drawings.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently manage time.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Knowledge of safety guidelines and best practices in a manufacturing setting.
- Certification or vocational training in CNC machining.
- Experience with Fanuc or Siemens controls.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles and continuous improvement methodologies.
- We offer competitive pay and an exciting and versatile job opportunity while working in a motivated international team in a family-owned industrial business incl. thorough training.
- Flexible working hours
- Training opportunities Austria (Germany) 4 weeks training
- Ample benefits (Health insurance package, regular activities) after 2-month probation period
- Paid vacation
- Possibility to grow into a leadership role
- Salary Range: $17.00 - $30.00 / per hour
- Schedule: Rotational Shifts