Designer - main focus Mechanical engineering
Designers with main focus mechanical engineering design and construct automation systems for various product.
For this they use specific construction and software programs and accompany the planning of the concept until the finished draft.
Your strengths and interests
- Keen perception
- Great visual thinking
- Interest in all things technical
- Precise working method
- Joy in utilizing computer programs
- High willingness to learn
- Good with numbers and logical thinking
Your tasks as a designer at STIWA
- You create module designs from a draft to detail engineering.
- You create detail and assembly drawings.
- You create the corresponding bills of materials.
- You oversee assembly and start-up work.
- You create cycle time analysis for the program flow.
- You create machinery materials lists for the selection of the hardware.
- You service construction until it is accepted by the customer.
Highlights of your training
FIRST YEAR OF APPRENTICESHIP
- Basic skills in manual materials processing
- Milling and turning on conventional machines
SECOND YEAR OF APPRENTICESHIP
- Basics of computer-aided drawing (CAD)
- Basic training in mechanics and pneumatics
- Via training modules you are given an understanding of processes in the field of construction
THIRD YEAR OF APPRENTICESHIP
- Realization of first small projects
- Creation of module documentation in the course of a machine project
- Knowledge about relevant standards and safety regulations
FOURTH YEAR OF APPRENTICESHIP
- Customer specific requirements (products, processes, special designs)
- Start-up and optimization of constructed tools or machines
Our repeatedly awarded in-house training center in Attnang-Puchheim, that has high-tech machinery and over 30 instructors that train our future qualified employees, allows you to receive top training in a dynamic, high-tech environment which is always cutting edge!Claudia Lindenbauer