Main module H3 Machine & operating technology
Electrical engineer planning, assembling, installingandmaintaining electrical components and systems.
As a specialist for electrical machines, they always occupy themselves with the newest technologies (e.g. process control engineering and bus technology) and are therefore popular “allrounder” in machine technology.
Your strengths and interests
- Keen perception
- Skilled craftsmanship & great imaginative power
- Precise working method and sense of responsibility
- Interest in versatile tasks in the field of electrical engineering
- High willingness to learn
Your tasks as an electrical engineer at STIWA
- You learn basic skills in mechanical and electrotechnical engineering.
- The assembly, the main wiring an worldwide start-up of complex manufacturing devices count as some of your main tasks.
- Switching station and control cabinets are eletrotechnically designed and assembled by you.
- You program automation systems.
- You analyze and repair technical components.
- Your extensive training enables you to handle projects by yourself after some time.
Possibilities of specialization
Due to the connection of electrical engineering and mechanics, several technical areas to specialize in are available for you after your training!
Highlights of your training
FIRST YEAR OF APPRENTICESHIP
- Basic skills in materials processing, from manufacture by hand to machining
SECOND YEAR OF APPRENTICESHIP
- Structure of electrical assembly groups and machines
- First machine installation
THIRD YEAR OF APPRENTICESHIP
- Knowledge of analog and digital technology
- Creation of circuit diagrams
- Programming and programmable logic controller (PLC)
- Structure and function of switch and control devices
FOURTH YEAR OF APPRENTICESHIP
- Active in the field electrical engineering machines, programming and electrotechnical construction
Our repeatedly awarded in-house training center in Attnang-Puchheim, that has high-tech machinery and over 30 instructors that train our future qualified employees, allows you to receive top training in a dynamic, high-tech environment which is always cutting edge!Claudia Lindenbauer