Management assistants are responsible for warehouse-, office-, administrative- and organizational tasks in various economic fields of an industrial company.
In STIWA Group, their main focus is primarily on warehouse logistics, work coordination, purchasing and commercial project management.
Your strengths and interests
- Organizational talent
- Keen perception
- Precise working method
- Good with numbers and commercial interest
- Enjoyment in interacting with others
- Language proficiency
- Team spirit
Your tasks as a management assistant at STIWA
- You are in charge of providing the necessary raw-, auxiliary- and operating materials.
- You monitor stock and initiate measures where necessary.
- You gather offers and compare the costs between them.
- You monitor whether the delivery is on time and check the delivered materials regarding quality and quantity.
- You provide products for further processing or for shipping.
- You support accounting with calculations and billing.
Highlights of your training
Our repeatedly awarded in-house training center in Attnang-Puchheim, that has high-tech machinery and over 30 instructors that train our future qualified employees, allows you to receive top training in a dynamic, high-tech environment which is always cutting edge!Claudia Lindenbauer