Process engineers control production processes at semi- and fully-automated production machines. In this process they also plan working steps of the manufacturing process and the usage of the necessary machines.
Also the setup of the manufacturing machines, the monitoring of the product quality, as well as the analyzing and optimizing of production processes is part of their field of responsibility.
Your strengths and interests
- Mathematical and technical understanding
- Logical-analytical thinking
- Skilled craftsmanship
- Visual thinking and good sense of proportion
- Interest in planning, monitoring and analyzing production process
- Open for technical challenges
Your tasks as a process engineer at STIWA
- You read and apply technical documents in your work.
- You learn to correctly define and select working steps and necessary materials, tools and machines.
- You check and monitor work processes in order to intervene if malfunctions occur.
- You familiarize yourself with assistance systems like robots and therefore optimize production processes.
- You carry out quality checks and initiate measures for quality assurance if necessary.
Highlights of your training
FIRST YEAR OF APPRENTICESHIP
- Basic skills in manual materials processing
- Milling and turning on conventional machines
- Basic knowledge in electrical engineering and mechanics
SECOND YEAR OF APPRENTICESHIP
- Processing of workpieces at CNC manufacturing machines
- Production of STIWA order components
- Participation at the apprentice competition
THIRD YEAR OF APPRENTICESHIP
- Working and programming on high-precision and automated machine tools
- Getting to know individual areas in a serial production
- Production of series parts
- Setup, start-up and process optimization for serial production
FOURTH YEAR OF APPRENTICESHIP
- Fine-tuning of learned skills
- Preparation for the final apprenticeship examination
Our repeatedly awarded in-house training center in Attnang-Puchheim, that has high-tech machinery and over 30 instructors that train our future qualified employees, allows you to receive top training in a dynamic, high-tech environment which is always cutting edge!Claudia Lindenbauer