Core Values of the STIWA Group
The core values of the STIWA Group form the foundation of our corporate culture. Owners and managers have worked together to develop the strategic framework for the corporate group, further developing our values alongside our vision and mission. The result is the STIWA value circle. Since its foundation in 1972, the STIWA Group has been building its commercial success on a stable value foundation. The corporate values describe the codes of conduct for the cooperation of all the employees in the corporate group, but also towards our customers and business partners. They serve as a decision-making tool for appropriate behavior in everyday business to secure the long-term integrity of the STIWA Group and its employees.
STRENGTHENING AND CONSOLIDATING AWARENESS OF CORE VALUES
The company’s value circle consists of five core values: Entrepreneurial thinking and action, partnership, innovation, quality and sustainability. The objective is to strengthen and consolidate the awareness of our core values, in particular with regard to the integration of new employees. That should be put into practice through targeted leader ship and other communication activities. The representation as a circle shows that the individual values are related to one another. The shape also signifies stability, so a major aspect of the corporate values is also expressed graphically.
Entepreneurial thinking and action
- We invest in the training and education of our employees.
- We prioritize sustainable overall success over short-term profit.
- We also take action when we detect problems/opportunities which are outside of our remit.
- We take responsibility for our decisions and actions.
- We base our actions on clearly defined objectives.
- We place great value on personal, respectful interaction with each other and with our partners.
- We work closely in teams.
- We speak openly and seek pragmatic solutions that take the „short route“.
- We treat all employees and partners fairly and equally.
- We enable everybody to realize their full potential.
- We support employees in difficult situations.
- We do only clean business.
- We endeavor to minimize harmful effects to our environment and use production processes which conserve resources.
- We are committed to manufacturing products exclusively for peaceful purposes.
- We nurture our regional roots and supports local projects.
- We promote our locations through the highest possible regional value creation.
- We actively respond to future challenges.
- We make new technologies which can be used industrially to open new opportunities for our customers.
- We provide space, time and money for innovation.
- We ask all our employees to participate in ongoing improvement.
- We constantly develop new knowledge and learn from one another.
- We combine drive for change with consistent focus on quality.
- We operate in transparent processes.
- We monitor the effectiveness of measures and close control loops.
- We maintain an open approach to mistakes and criticism.
- We observe comprehensive occupational safety.
- We meet international standards.