Efficient, transparent, fully digital
- Experience from own industry 4.0 production
- Know-how from our digitalized and highly standardized mechanical engineering
- intelligent software solutions for your digitalized value chain
- platform based service portfolio
- oriented towards requirements of your employees
STIWA Software - partner for your mechanical engineering or special engineering.
This is your benefit
YEARS OF PROVEN APPLICATION
of the software products with immediate usage
REDUCED PROJECT COSTS
of your automation with usage of standardized and coordinated software solutions
during the entire planning phase up to the start-up and production
SHORT DEVELOPMENT TIMES
because of interdisciplinary and software products adapted to the respective domains. (Made possible via a consistent data base that is formed during the construction phase and spans up to the operation of your automation.)
to recently changed demands
OPEN SYSTEM INTERFACES
to add your own high-quality solutions
Technology base CI-4
In the Cl suite 4 platform, STIWA unites advantages of the entire software system landscape - from engineering tools, PLC runtime systems to analysis/cloud.
With over 150 software employees as well as 30 years of experience in the networked product- and high performance automation as well as intelligent facility- and laboratory automation, we build upon a profound mastery of the system and its processes.
In doing so the intelligent solution becomes the smart all-in-one for all applications. Highly performant, scalable, and adaptable.
Open CI -
open for other markets
STIWA software solutions build upon decades of experience in mechanical engineering, production as well as facility management or in optimization of laboratory processes.
The CI Suite 4 Framework can be used as a base in many other markets.
Software solutions from the
Standardized PLC framework
(based on Beckhoff)
Graphical process modeling
machine modeling via a digital twin
Assistance & support
in the fields:
- Process transparency, process evaluation and manufacturing processes
- Effective standards, efficient system architecture and runtime environments
- High-frequency raw data acquisition from the PLC
- Data modeling, data transformation and data transport from the PLC to the cloud incl. evaluation and visualization
- Establishing cause-and-effect chains
- Bottleneck analyses
- Machine simulation
- Cycle time evaluation as well as the determination of optimization potential
- and much more
Dipl.-Ing. Michael Meisel
Head of Division Sales and Product Management STIWA Software