Senior Developer Analysis Framework (m/f/d)
You are interested in high-tech? Then you have come to the right place!
STIWA software accompanies high-tech industrial companies along the entire life cycle – from planning to implementation up to optimization. The know-how spans from a sensor to artificial intelligence. Our core competencies are coordinated and end-to-end digitalized process sequences. With over 150 software employees and 25 years of experience, we inspire customers from a wide range of industries – worldwide. Apply now at STIWA software!
- You will be a part of our analysis team, where you will work together on a flexible BI framework that is used for a wide variety of analytics use cases for our customers.
- Your activities will focus on the conception, design and implementation of analytics use cases (from the data preparation to the visualization).
- To start, you will work on generalizing our BI framework to support additional database systems.
- Your work finds its place in a globally used software, which generates real added value directly in production for our customers
- Completed education in the field of computer science, software engineering or in a similar field (College of Engineering, Arts and Crafts, University of Applied Sciences, University)
- Several years of professional experience
- You are a proactive team player with high quality awareness and independent working method
- An annual gross salary starting at € 43,070.02,- (College of Engineering, Arts and Crafts) or at € 46,346.72,- (Bachelor of Science) or at € 53,068.12,- (graduate engineer, Master of Science) according to the Collective agreement of the metal industry (38.5 hours per week). Your actual salary depends on your work experience and qualifications
- Flexible working hours with home office option
- Employee discounts, company events, company travel allowance and much more
- Arrival without traffic jam, only 20 minutes away from Linz - parking in the company’s own underground car park